
Yet again, I'm single.
I have been told by many people that I'm too difficult. Too demanding. Too hard.
But, I keep thinking, keep hoping that someone will see past all of that to the core of me.
Instead, it seems that men stop at my eyes and my smile and decide that I'm the one for them. They seem to think that they can change all the things about me that may or may not be acceptable for them. They think that I will become that reflection of themselves they see in me.
This never works.
I've tried to be what others want.
I've tried to become what others are.
But I can't. Because I'm me.
And, that's okay...

1 comment:
You are the relationship kind of gal...because you're refusing to settle for those not worthy enough to recognize how fabulous you really are. That may mean you have to end one relationship, and risk starting another one that may end as well, but just look at it as a way of "weeding out" all the bad ones. And if anyone can find the mythical figure "Mr. Right", there's no doubt in my mind that it would be YOU! Until then, hang in there, and never just settle for anything less.
Post a Comment